CHILL AT WILLOW AESTHETICS IS EXCITED TO OFFER COOLTONE IN SAN ANTONIO
WHAT IF WE TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN GET THE RESUTS OF 25,000 CRUNCHES IN 30 MINUTES.
From the providers that brought you CoolSculpting, the non-invasive fat reduction treatment launched CoolTone. A non-invasive treatment to help tone your butt, thighs, and abs. CoolTone can penetrate your muscle layers and induce muscle contractions using magnetic muscle stimulation, resulting in a more incredible tone and definition.
Ask us about our CoolTone packages and pricing during your COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION.
- Non-Surgical and Non-Invasive
- No Downtime or long recovery
- Increase Strength and Muscle Tone in Treated Area
- 30 Minute Treatment Time
- Improves Daily Exercise Results
- Lift and Tone the Butt
- Contour and Tighten the Core/Abdomen
- Enhance Overall Athletic Appearance and Performance
COOLTONE IS FDA-CLEARED TO TREAT ABS, THIGHS, AND BUTTOCKS.
WHO’S A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR COOLTONE?
- Good Candidates are in good health and near their ideal weight.
- They are looking for a way to tone their muscles.
- They want to contour their body rather than lose weight.
- They do not have Grave’s disease, an active bleeding disorder, or a seizure disorder.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A COOLTONE TREATMENT
Each treatment is customized based on the patient, the area, and the desired result. Treatments are about 30 minutes per area, and four treatments are typically recommended to achieve ideal results.
Treatments can cause about 25,000 muscle contractions. Depending on comfort level, intensity can be lowered or raised.
DOES COOLTONE REPLACE WORKOUTS?
CoolTone should not and will not replace daily workouts and exercise. We encourage patients to continue their regular workouts to see optimal and enhanced results.
Think of CoolTone as your monthly facials and workouts as a daily skincare regimen.